Reasons to be cheerful

I'm going to try and be more positive about things in 2018 - I'm currently feeling reasonably good but I'm sure there'll come a time when I'm not feeling so great, so here's a list of things that I can look forward to this year:
  • Anna and I are going to see Dry Powder, a play featuring Hayley Atwell, in February
  • I'm going to a friend's stag do in Nottingham in March
  • Nicky and I are going to see England vs Italy at Wembley Stadium in March - it'll be Nicky's first visit to Wembley and his first England game. The last time I saw England at Wembley was when the wally with the brolly was in charge as we lost to Croatia - I hope it's a better game than that was!
  • We're off for an Ingram family holiday to Center Parcs in April
  • Anna and I are going to see the Manics at Wembley Arena in May
  • I'm off to Scotland for a wedding in June
  • The family (and Anna's parents) will be back in the Isle of Wight in August
  • There's an Ingram extended family gathering in September
  • Nicky and I will be back at the Six Day London event at the Lee Valley Velodrome in October
So the year is already pretty busy and we're still in January! Quite a lot of things to look forward to, which I just need to remember when things get tough.

Not much else going at the moment. We're 23 days into 2018 and I've not yet injured myself! I'm still going to circuit training 2 or 3 times a week, and I managed 35km on the bike yesterday.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment