Snow and a weekend away

Last weekend Anna and I had a much needed night away in London. We went to see Dry Powder at the Hampstead Theatre starring Hayley Atwell. We had front row seats and a great view!


We also revisited a few Sam Smiths pubs with a view to updating the Sam Smiths Challenge website which desperately needs an overhaul! On the Sunday we had a quick look around Forbidden Planet, a shop where I could very easily spend a fortune. I say a quick look but we were there for at least an hour!

Last week was pretty stressful due to the snow, the kids' school stayed open as long as they could but they were off Thursday afternoon and all day Friday. I took the kids into town on Friday so they could exchange their World Book Day vouchers - they took it in turns on the sled:


I think I've hurt my knee a little from pulling the sled so much, similar to an old injury from a muddy Glastonbury where I was pulling a wagon around. Hopefully it will clear up in a few days.

I'm glad the snow has finally gone, my boot camp sessions last week were cancelled on Wednesday and Thursday so I will be raring to go tomorrow morning!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment